400 feet of private, picturesque, mountain river front property with a walking bridge that spans the river providing full river access, you've found your perfect vacation getaway.
Cozy & Secluded
- Three stunning acres of private mountain property on the Middle St. Vrain River bordering the national forest with no visible neighbors
- Sleeps 6
- Two separate cabins providing solitude and privacy
- Spacious main cabin with queen bedroom, one bathroom with shower, wood-burning fireplace in large living room, 42" TV/DVD/VCR and fold-out queen sofa for extra guests
- Cozy guest house with two bedrooms (one with double, one with two twin), one bathroom with shower, gas log fireplace in living room and 32" TV/DVD/VCR
- Both cabins have fully-equipped, compact kitchens with microwaves, dishwasher, garbage disposal and dining areas with large picture windows
- Complimentary WiFi
- Landline phones with free national long distance calling and a Verizon cell phone tower
- Fire pit, gas grill, large picnic table and several patio chairs
- 14'x10' deck over the river and a 20'x10' deck out the back door
- A small pond and small river island are unique to this property
- The Wild Basin entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park is just 10 miles from the cabin.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted; if violated, the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.
- This vacation home can be combined with the Inglenook cabin and/or Fair Haven cabin for family reunions etc.
Click on photos for details
Minimum 7-night stay
June 11 - August 12
- $2,260 (up to 6 people)
- 3-6 Nights:
- $365 per night (up to 6 people)
- 2 Nights:
- $420 per night (up to 6 people)
- Cleaning Fee:
- $115 per stay
- Additional $10/person per night (8 people max)
- Check in:
- 4:00 pm
- Check out:
- 10:00 am
- 50% deposit required to reserve cabin
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- $500 refundable damage deposit required.